Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Terrorist in Court

And so the debate goes on about trying the terrorists in NYC in a civilian court.  Obama loves this one.  He should be impeached for even thinking about it.
 
Think of it going down this way. . .
 
Said Terrorist now has US rights, so says " I will represent myself" and the court has to go for it, it is now his right. . . .
 
as mentioned on the radio yesterday. . .
 
Terrorist now says " I want all the information you have that will be used against me so I can defend myself, I also want the sources and how it was collected . . . ."
 
That would be his right in a civilian court, to have all evidence against him give to him so he can mount a proper defense. . . .
 
He can then pass on all the info he gets to his terrorist buddies so they will know how we track them, how we learn about them, and who our agents and friends are in doing this. . .  .
 
Don't think this will work?  this is how Osama found out about us tracking his cell phone, we tried a terrorist in court and had to tell him the evidence against him.  He ditched the cell phone and we have not been able to track him since. . . .
 
Of course we could withhold all this, then the charges will be thrown out and the guy can walk away free. . .  ..
 
Thanks Obama, great plan you have there.  Who's side to you work for again???

No comments: