Friday, January 19, 2007

Still Going

Hey all, not that anyone is reading this yet but anyway. . . . Life goes on and I figured I should post something so things stay active. The baby is doing well and all, keeping mom from doing much though. . . .

The girls are still very excited about the whole thing. I think they will be a bit upset when the baby gets here and all it does is eat, sleep, cry and mess up diapers. . . well anyway, they will find out soon enough. I am not exactly looking forward to the sleep depravation myself.

I have to start working on a direction for this thing I guess. . . I figure it is a good place to ramble on about all sorts of stuff from family to politics but we will see. Mostely been working on my web page at this point getting the photos and karate stuff in place. I need to do a lot of work on my Shotkan info. . . .

More later

J

No comments: