Monday, October 13, 2008

Obama's pro gun lie

Well, I don't see how Obama can be trusted not to gut the Second Amendment and try to disarm us all. . . . He just got the endorsement of the Brady Campaign to disarm America. . .

It would be nice if the news did their job and actually reported the facts about this guy. Of course if they did he never would have made it through the primary's and then we couldn't have a black guy running for president. . . .

And is he really half black? Last comment I saw on it was his mom is white, and his dad is middle eastern more than anything else, so he is 50% white, 47% middle eastern, and like 3% black. . . .
But we won't hear that because it may hurt him with black voters so the media is quite on it. . . .

I still want to see this guys birth certificate. . . . the real one. . . .

4 comments:

ajdshootist said...

50% White 45% Arab and 5% black is what i have read in many places.

JD said...

Perhaps, but he says he is Black, not Arab decent. He changes his stripes faster than the media can report them (if they even would)

He is a used car salesman. . .

I want to see the media cover his background in the depth they did for the Republicans, that is their job, but they won't because they are not neutral as they should be but back Obama

s_baghaii said...

It's called being multi-cultural. It happens. Mom's Muslim. I haven't ever practiced Islam. I know more about Christianity than Islam. My race was listed as "other" when the only choices were black, white and other. Then we got to the vastly complicated forms in college that told me I was white. Also, I am running for President in 2016. Vote for me!

JD said...

Good luck, you can't be worse than what we have now, even being liberal. . .

If you back the Constitution and Bill of Rights (all of them) then I would vote for ya. . .

I have not seen a supporter of the Constitution run for years. . . at least the 80's . . .