Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sotomayor Poll from CNN

CNN give their bias poll here

I love this PR BS they push so folks will think there is support for this fool for SCOTUS. Note please that they ran the poll, not a professional group, and they don't tell you a thing about who they asked. For all we know all the folks they asked are Hispanic or Dems . . . . of course they want her.

I want to see a real poll done on folks that know her background and are split equally between Dem and Rep and Ind. I also want a cross section of folks in it, not a bunch of Hispanics. I bet you would get different results.

Somehow I don't think folks would be so quick to back her once they saw her record of biased decision that keep getting overturned on appeal. She don't know enough to be on SCOTUS. . .

No comments: