Saturday, July 18, 2009

Skeet Shooting Anyone?

Tomorrow I am taking my oldest daughter to try skeet shooting for the first time. She has been hot to try it for a while now and with the good weather holding for tomorrow we are going to go for it. I have a 12 ga and we are set I think. . . The club has 20 ga guns too if the 12 is too much.

Anyway so I have been looking for shot in the 9 to 11 range as the club told me and no go. I also think I need non-lead for our range so that was a no go too. . . anyway they sell some there so I guess for the first trip I will buy from them and find out what I need and where to get it.

Should be a good day - I know I am looking forward to it. . . . .

Also, while looking for shot I ran across BB shot for home defense??? Has anyone heard of this stuff?? For home defence I was thinking more like 00 Buck. . ..

No comments: