Friday, March 7, 2008

Vacation mission, Dad's workshop

OK, we will see how well I do bloging over the next week. . . . going to take a week off to get my workshop in order. I should say my Dad's workshop since it is his stuff I will be moving in.

He crossed over over two years ago and I have not touched a thing in his shop. . . well, I may have touched some stuff but I put it right back where I got it. Now Mom has her apartment done, and is getting ready to move in with us. That means it is time to get the house on the market and all Dad's tools moved. He had a ton of stuff, he was a great woodworker and loved to do wood carvings too. I may have to start carving again, we wills see.

Anyway it is going to be a hard week on me. While he was sick he kept telling me all that stuff would be mine some day, and now that it is hear it is a bit weird and hard to deal with I must say. But we will get it sorted out and moved with the help of a friend or two over the next week.

More later, lunch is over and I gotta run to a meeting. . ..

No comments: