Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vacation is almost over

well, the week is almost over and I have to go back to work on Monday. . . . I think I could use the rest. . . .

With a friends help I got 90% of the work shop moved, only a bit of small stuff left. The pool table has been moved, and I got a few closets fixed up with shelves so I got a lot done I think. . . Only a few more things to do tomorrow.

Now I have to find the time to get the workshop put back together here. I need to make a new top for the draw units and get things organized so I can move down there. When I am done I should have a rather good wood working shop put together. I also hope to have the middle of the room empty to not only work on projects, but also as a place to do some Karate as I have the time. I am still looking for the hanger for my heavy bag, I got a nice one that is water filled for martial arts work. . . .

Gotta run, will be nice to site down for a bit. . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My back just hurts in sympathy to your mention of having moved a pool table. Ugh.

JD said...

OK, Have to admit I was smart enough to let the pro's move the pool table since you have to take it apart and level it and all that good stuff. .. . But all them tools were heavy, I'll take the sympathy ; )