Friday, August 10, 2007

Time Flies

Wow, didn't realize how long it has been since I updated things. . . Been a bit busy. . .

Jack is almost three months old now! he is getting big. He is sleeping all night now, almost 9PM to 7AM most days. And there was much rejoicing!! = )

I have got to get more pictures put up so you can see the changes. He is also getting to the point he reacts more to people. And boy is he a charmer with that smile he has. . . . although he keeps looking at me like he knows something I don't and won't let me in on the joke. . . . oh well. I will just chalk it up to he has an old soul and let it go at that. . .

The house is moving forward again after a few days delays. they have most of the cement blocks up on the first floor and they have just about finished the roofing work. As you would expect Nana is very happy with the progress. She usually is in her best moods when she can see progress on the house. I hope she will be able to move in mid fall. She brought a few of her friends by the other day to show off the progress = ) With a bit of luck we will be able to have the after Christening gathering at the finished house. . . .

The funniest part of things this week has been the brick layers have a puppy that comes with them. The puppy and Dixie are getting along great except that our Dixie is tiring out the poor thing! T tells me the puppy has to take a few naps during the day . . . Dixie loves having a friend around to play with. Now I just have to keep T and the kids from deciding we need a permanent friend for Dixie. . . . one dog is enough in the house. . .

No comments: