Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Jack

Well other than a possible mild reflux issue that earned him some baby Zantac Jack has a clean bill of health and is going home tonight. I am sure I will be waking up every time he makes a noise but it will be good to get him home. He will see his normal doc in the morning for a once over but they are working on discharging him now. He passed all the tests with flying colors and shows no signs of any sleep apnia or other issues just a slight chance of the reflux. We will try to get him to sleep on his back but he hates that. . . we will see how it goes. I am also going to put his bed on a bit of an angle as they say that may help too. . . . . All I can say is I am SO GLAD this is over even if I will be paranoid about every sound he makes for the next year or so = )

No comments: