Friday, August 17, 2007

New Blogs added

Hey

Added a couple of new blogs for you all to look at:
Better and Better
Ride fast and shoot straight
No Looking Back

Been racking my brain on what to write about but not getting anything I am afraid. work continues on the house and Jack is doing well so no new news on that front. I hope I can come up with something good over the weekend.

Tonight I am being invaded by 10 screaming 12 yr olds for my oldest birthday party. This will be an overnight thing with them all wanting to watch the latest High School Musical I think which is on tonight. . . all I can say is God help me and the wife get through this and I will be a happy boy. . . . Not betting on much sleep tonight and if the house is still standing in the morning I will call this a screaming success. . .

Party recovery will consist of more parties. . . . i am catching up with some college friends tomorrow for a cookout. as I said, not much sleep in my future this weekend I don't think.

No comments: