Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Media Bias

In case there was any doubt that the media is not doing it's job and is very bias. . . .

the New York Times has no problem printing an editorial by the golden child Obama, but tells McCane that his replay is not news worthy. . .

Ya, that is fare and balanced reporting for you. We will print the opinions we like and not the ones we don't. If Obama writes it we will even call it news. . . . ..

I thought the media was supposed to be neutral and help us see the good and bad side of BOTH sides. Ya right.

1 comment:

JD said...

I had heard that they said McCain attacked Obama in his op-ed while Obama had use his for laying out his plan for the future.

Of course I also hear that his plan lays out all the ways he is better than McCain with his plan so I guess He is allowed to attach McCain . . . I know, real shocker there. . .

The Main Stream Media should be ashamed of itself. Talk about neglecting your duty to the country