Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Karate Demo

We had our Karate Demo last night at the school and it went really well. My youngest daughter got her next rank, two yellow stripes on her white belt. She was psyched!

She did her first Kata with the other kids in front of the parents and friends and it looked good. She is coming right along with her Karate and getting better and better. She really enjoys it and has a perfect attendance after her first year with the school.

We also got school T-Shirts and my daughter thought it was great that her and dad now have the same school shirts! I am thrilled that she is into karate as it is turning into something we can share like I do when I go shooting with my oldest daughter.

I also got my next rank, so I now have my green belt with brown bar. I was told I would be going with my teacher to some other schools to get feedback from other teachers and soon I will have to test for my Brown Belt.

Things are going well for both of us in class and it is great to see the progress with these demos. Now, I have lots of studying to do for my next test. . . .

No comments: