Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blogger shoot '08

Folks, that was great!!

I had a great time, it was a blast to meet you all, though next time I think we need name tags. . . . I was never good at the name thing. . .

I will get pics posted in a day or so after I go through them as I know some folks don't want to have their face on the net, maybe just because it would link them to the rest of us nuts

= )

any way, Thanks for setting it up JayG (even if you did get there fashionably late)!

And to our secret range host, thanks again for a great time!

Update - More info on the Monday post. . . . see above

4 comments:

Borepatch said...

JD, I'm still drooling over your sweet, sweet Marlin 94. Still may want one in .357, since ammo is less spendy, but it's as fun to shoot as anything I've fired.

Great to meet you in the Real World.

JD said...

Ted

Glad you enjoyed it. I have to admit it is one of my favorite guns to shoot.

I also admit looking back I probably should have gone with .357 myself but I got so hooked on the .45 colt when I used a friends revolver. . .

Jay G said...

JD,

Thanks for coming! It was great to meet you at such a fun event; I only wish I could have spent more time chatting...

(Fashionably late my ass. We were like 5 minutes late and by no means the last ones there...)

doubletrouble said...

Hey-
You guys were all great to have aboard- thanks for coming.
It's cool to have a bunch of "smarter than your average bear" types around to talk to as well!

& yeah, we gotta bust some JG chops on the arrival timing thing.

Later,
Sooper Seekrit range host