Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jack Is One!

One year ago today I got my son. . . Jack joined us late morning a year ago. He was in a bit of a rush to do so. During the C-Section the little arms popped out as soon as he saw light. Of course he had been kicking mom to get out since he had legs to kick with so this was not as much of a surprise for us as it was for the doctors. . .

Now I have at least one kid on my side. . . . to the two daughters on the wifes side but hey, you take what you get. At one year he has just gotten his seventh tooth and he is starting to feel good walking around. See the walking video a few spots down the blog. . . . He loves to go out side and play in the good weather when we have it, and seems to think the swing set is heaven on earth.

Going to have a quick party for him tonight with the family. I am sure he won't understand it a bit but will love the cake so all will be well.

The only down side is I wish my dad was around to see the grandson he always wanted. . . . I am sure he is watching. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Kate turned 1 in February (I also had to have a c-section), and it was the BEST watching her eat her little cake, the pics are back in my archives a bit.