Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to Work

I’m BACK. . .

First day back at the office and I came in to find a clean desk. . . totally clean of all my stuff except a few photos I had. In place of my phone, monitor etc were photos of the items. . .

It took a few moments for it to sink in what was wrong with the cube but then it hit. I went to find my guys in QC to see where my stuff was and got to spend a few moments putting my cube back together.

All I can say is I know who did it and one of them already has his vacation planned so I can start working on payback = )

Other than that I have almost caught up on my backlog from being out paperwork wise and it is back to normal.

I did get the shed down. It took all week instead of the few days I expected but it is down. I have a few before, during and after photos to post tonight. What a week it was, I think I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. On the plus side I did get some range time in yesterday in the good weather so things did end on a high note. Now if I can just get the house put back together. . . I pull a bunch of stuff out of the shed, lots went into the dumpster but a bunch of stuff needs new homes too.

No comments: