Monday, January 28, 2008

Politics testing

Found this on a bolg (thanks Madoger.com). It is a quick test to see what candidate you are closest to. No surprise there for me that I match up with Ron Paul. Too bad he don't have a chance in hell of getting the nomination never mind winning which is too bad. He probably would be the best of the bunch but people are still too divided between right and left to look rationally at all of this I think.

The one that surprised me is that I match up with McCain more than I thought I could. I don't think we are on the same page at all on the key issues to me, economy, immigration, free speech and gun control. Problem is he will probably win the nomination and I will vote against the Democrat pick (should be called the Peoples Democratic Party) so he will probably get my vote. Surprise I don't line up with any Democrats. . . . probably has to do with my supporting the Constitution. . .

Anyway, take a look at it, kinda fun and interesting at the same time. . ..

No comments: