Thursday, January 31, 2008

LOST

OK, Lost is back. I watched about half of last nights show and taped the rest to watch tonight before the update and new shows start at 8:00PM. I liked the idea of the review of last season but the pop up video idea got old quick. I have to say I didn’t like having to read while watching for anything I missed too. . . I did pick up a few things I missed or forgot but it helped that the wife and I were both looking for stuff and commenting on what we thought was new. Usually one was reading while the other watched so we got along ok.

I can’t wait for tonight although I am more than a bit scared at how the writers strike will affect the show. They had planned on 16 shows for this season and it was cut to eight. I hope they will push the other shows to next year as they have so much going on I want answer to but my fear is stuff will get dropped.

Well, time will tell. . . . here’s hoping for a great season!

No comments: