Wednesday, January 2, 2008

National Treasure II

National Treasure II – Went to see it last night. Overall I must say it was a fun movie to watch and if you liked the first one you will like this one. It was not quite as good as the first one, maybe it’s just me but they seemed to solve things a bit too easily this time around. . .

OK, it won’t be up for an Oscar for being deep and moving but I thought it was a good flick. It had a few good funny moments, the usual puzzles for them to solve, and some neat effects to see. The wife and I give it two thumbs up.

I also enjoyed trying to remember where I had previously seen all the supporting actors. . . there was one from Jericho, a Technomage from B5, a former Queen of England along with the head of Mission Control from Apollo 13 to name a few.

All in all a fun movie that you can bring the kids to if you want to. It also left things wide open for number three and I for one am up for another trip through history. . .

No comments: