Sunday, May 3, 2009

Masons

Have you ever gotten the feeling you are just supposed to do something?

I have been thinking about trying to join the Masons for a while now. I almost joined last year but bailed due to work and not being able to get to the meetings without killing myself trying to get home. . . .

Well now I have a new job and I can get home in time for the meetings. One of my friends who is a member gave me an application and I filled it out and sent it in. I didn't hear anything for a few weeks. Even my friend was surprised I had not heard from them.

Well, yesterday I not only got contacted about the interview to join, but my Mom also found my Grandfathers Mason's ring that I thought was lost along with a bunch of his Mason stuff like tie tacks and cuff links.

Sometimes you just have to think things happen for a reason. . .

No comments: