Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Range Help

OK you MA shooters, question for you:

I have a friend that wants to get a gift certificate for her husband so he can go to a range and shoot. He does not own any guns but has been in the Army so is not untrained.

Can anyone suggest a range for me to tell her about where they/he can rent a gun, range time and if needed get instruction so he can get some trigger time?

I would just take him to my range but we are still closed (Scituate) due to issues with a ricochet and a house a half mile away. . . no it was not me and I don't think it even came from my range but that is a different story. . .

She is looking for a range in the Worcester or Boston area but any in "eastern" MA may work, they are willing to drive a bit to find one. . .

Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

zeeke42 said...

http://www.americanfirearmsschool.com/ in Attleboro or
http://www.gunsnh.com/ in Manchester, NH.

doubletrouble said...

Well, there's HERE, but it's a little cool nowadays...

JD said...

Thanks Doubletrouble but I would not want to impose and it is a bit cold this time of year down here, I don't want to think about up there in mid January = )

My friend contacted American Firearms School and is all set. I told her I need a range report after so I know if I should recommend them going forward, so look for a report after the new year. . .