Monday, December 22, 2008

Great Start to the Week

Boiler is down again, at least I got my hot shower today first. We just had the Chimney lined so that may have something to do with it. It may have knocked dirt and stuff into the burner. For the record the chimney was cleaned before and this caused the problem we had a week or so back. They were putting the lining in a "clean" chimney. . . .

But as usual Anderson Fuel was right there when I called and they are now working on it. I have to say these guys are great to deal with. They have always gotten someone in ASAP whenever we have had an issue with our oil burner or run out of oil. They are based out of Scituate MA, so if you need an oil company in that area I have to say two thumbs up for Anderson Fuel.

Now I hope it is an easy fix and I don't need new parts but we will see when he is done.

I guess the week should be all down hill from here (keeping fingers crossed)

No comments: