Friday, December 19, 2008

HERE COMES THE SNOW

ZOMG we're all gonna DIE. . . .

should start after noon some time if they got it right.

Not that I ever believe the weather guy but just in case he is right I took in the truck today. I figured the way they like to play bumper cars on 128 I want something big enough that they will know if they hit me. . . . and the 4WD don't hurt either. . ..

Good luck folks. I am just glad it will be over tomorrow and it is the weekend so I don't have to clean the driveway then go to work!

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

Meat and eggs were gone, but there was bread and milk at the supermarket. Doesn't seem to make sense somehow. I mean, if you're panic buying, wouldn't you pick all of it up?

Now .223, THAT I can see being hard to come by. ;-)

JD said...

Damn 7.62 by 39 has gone up $2 in like two weeks. . . I will be glad when the panic buying is over