Monday, July 31, 2017

New Dog

Well since we lost our older dog Dixie to cancer our pup (10 mo old) Bell has been a bit depressed.

She has been getting back to her old self slowly but we figured it was time to save another stray.  Well my wife did, I am along for the ride. .  .

So we got Aurora this weekend, from the same shelter we got Bell from.  She is 2-3 years old and has no problems with chewing up the house, going outside to do her business or using a leash.  All of this leads the shelter and us to think someone just dumped the poor thing on the side of the road for some reason as she was a stray.

I have to say the look on her face kills me.  She was so sad yesterday when we got her.  I know her whole world was mixed up again on her and you could see it.  But after a nights sleep and some dinner she seems better today.  Hopefully, a few days and she will settle in with us and start to see we won't abandon her.

Bell is very excited to have another dog to play with, almost over excited.  Pool Aurora is not quite ready for Bell and her enthusiasm but they do seem to be getting along.

The cats are not so thrilled we brought in another dog, but they are ok.

I swear anyone that would treat an animal like this and abandon them needs some jail time, that just ain't right.  I swear all I need to know is how you treat your animals and I know all I need about you...

No comments: