Friday, November 30, 2007

Kid's and House

OK, Time for a Jack and House Update:

Jack – he is doing great and has to be the happiest baby I have seen. He is not crawling yet but he is thinking about it. . . When we put him in his exersaucer he bounces like no tomorrow. He is going to have strong legs if he keeps this up. He is still good at throwing a cute on short notice and loves to get the attention of pretty girls, and all those little old men and women in the stores when he goes shopping with mom. His big sisters love him to death and he can’t get enough of everyone in the family including Nana and Grandma and Papa. I will have to get some new pics posted on the web site we just got some new family pics at Sears last week. I will see if I can get them posted this weekend.

As for the house – things are moving forward. We had them put in the underground power and phone and such this week. The walls have been primed and the water is connected. They are working on putting in the heat now and we should be getting the burner and such next week. Nana has even got the new tile picked out for her apartment. We even have a digger outside and they are starting on the new septic system. I need to post some more pics on this too. . .

In other news Ciara has started Karate at my new school. She is going to the kids class that my teacher does on Mondays and is loving it! She got a Gi (uniform) last week and was so proud of it I can’t even begin to describe it. She is waiting for the addition to get done so she has someplace to practice her karate too. . . T and I are excited about it too as she is so quiet and shy I know this will help her learn to speak up in class.

More Later

No comments: