Friday, November 30, 2007

Hit Man the Movie

Went and saw Hitman with my buddy Greg a few days ago and I have to say two thumbs up on this one.


This is a great guy movie, with plenty of shoot’m ups, a good guy that is really cool, and a bad guy you can hate and of course a good looking girl for the good guy to save. I thought it had much more of a story line than I expected being that it was based on a video game. If you liked the Born movies you should like this one. He doesn’t do all the martial arts like Born, but there is a good sword fight in there and lots of gun fights. Now it is still a bit of a fantasy flick in the gun fights but they are fun to watch.


Overall I have to say it was a good moving and I hope they do a sequel to it. I also wish it had been based on a book because I really liked the main character and would have run out to get the book on the way out of the movie if I could. All in all again a good guy movie!

No comments: