Tuesday, May 15, 2007

John C Dalco III

Hi all

Well, it has been an exciting day here! The new baby has arrived and Mom and baby are doing GREAT! His sisters are happy to see him too - we will see how long that lasts = )

All and all a busy day, but the c-section went well and mom came through great. Some of you know how sick T has been through all this and I can tell you she is much better and feeling great now!!!!

Jack as he will be known to avoid confusion is also doing well and has a clean bill of health. For those of you in the area that want to stop in and see Teri give me a call and I will give you her room number. . . for the rest of you drop me an email and I will pass on your comments or I can get you her room phone if you want to call her. . .

All I can say at this point is I wish my Dad was here to see him, but I know he was with us today. Without his help from the other side I am not sure things would have gone as well as they did for Jack after we lost the baby last year. He always wanted a grandson, he use to say what is the point of a Jr. if you don't get a third. . . . those of you that know my Dad's sense of humor know what he meant. . . . miss you Dad, but you now have a great healthy grandson!

More later

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dalco family ... congrats on the handsome new addition! Enjoy and thanks for sharing the photos!

John, Lisa, Jessica and Lauren Dion