Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Delay of Baby

OK folks, looks like the little guy's lungs ain't quite ready yet so he needs to hang out another week before they let him out. That nice bit of news was delivered by phone to Teri yesterday afternoon. All I can say is she is a bit PO'd over it even if she does understand. It was smart to do it by phone, I think she would have killed them at the hospital if they told her in person. . . Is pregnant a legal excuse for murder??

She is doing well now with it - or at least as well as can be expected with all the pain. We have a test on Monday and if that goes well we will be getting our new addition delivered on Tuesday morning. I think I will make sure she is un-armed before the test just in case. . . . The little guy is bouncing all over mom's insides, so he is ready to come out and play I think, it is all up to the doc now. . . . Ciara is bummed, but Aisling is all for the delay since she is at camp this week and wanted to be around for the new arrival. . . .

Can't wait, it's been me vs three women in the house, 'bout time I get someone on my side = )

More news as it develops. . . . .

No comments: