Friday, May 18, 2007

Jack Day 3

Well Jack is doing well and so is mom. The little guy can eat let me tell you. I think he is part cat, he eats and sleeps and that is about it. . . . = ) He has been great so far, a real quiet kid. I hope it stays that way. For those that waned to know I forgot to list his data. . . He was 6 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches. Been a real change to have a baby around again, I can't wait till he comes home tomorrow. I actually got to see him awake for a bit last night, but as soon as he realized I was holding him again he kinda coo'd a bit and went to sleep on me. . . I hope my magic powers of making him fall asleep keep working at night at least, it would make things much easier in the next few weeks = )

Thanks for all the emails and such, I am glad we have so many friends and family to share the happy news with!!

JD

No comments: