Monday, March 18, 2019

Trying to get blogging again

OK, been a while and I am going to try to get this going again. . . maybe spread out a bit as life has gotten busy. . .

Just did a post on my models, there will be more of those to come.

I will also start doing some blogging on Safety and my experience as I learn new stuff as a member of my towns CERT  (Citizens Emergency Response Team).  This was a spillover as I became the safety guy at my office.  From there I moved into learning to be an instructor for First Aid, CPR and AED through the Mass Masons. 

The goal for the Masons is to make training affordable to everyone so we can get more folks trained in First Aid, AED, and CPR. 

Well, that just got things going and when the town sent out a notice that they were looking for folks to join the CERT . . . . well, the rest is history.

Anyway learning some cool stuff and it should be shared so we can all be safer and ready for whatever comes our way. . . .

More later

No comments: