Tuesday, October 18, 2011

American Guns Show II

OK, this show seems to be more about how much it all costs and how much Dad can spend and less about the guns. . .  And I am not sure what the show is rated, but if the wife's shirt gets any lower cut it wil have to be pay per view.

I don't know, I can't pin it down exactly but the show just does not due enough on the guns and stuff, it is too much about the business.  Seems like Dad wants the world to know how rich he is. . . see I play like the rich and famous. . .  . Dad is all about bets, and giving away money. . . see I can afford it!

Just not liking this.

I think the problem is that I can see myself shooting with the folks from Son's of Gun's.  They come across as cool folks the would shoot a blogger shoot with ya and enjoy it - folks you just would love to sit and talk guns with. . . . .

The folks at American Gun's just don't fit that mold.  Dad seems like a used car salesmen, they are just not folks I would want to sit down and swap stories, and shoot guns with. . . .

No comments: