Saturday, September 3, 2011

Save that DVD

Folks if you have damaged DVDs (or a 4 yr old like me) then you need to fix them.

For a few weeks now I have been playing with the latest attempt by us to fix the kids DVD collection instead of having to buy new ones over and over.  I got one of the JFJ Easy Pro disk fixing systems and I have to say after a bit of practice it works GREAT!

So far I have saved at least one Wii game, and a half dozen or more DVDs.

Now the system costs a bit, I think we paid $120 for it on Amazon and a bit more for new supplies (sanding disks and such) but I still think it was worth it.  For about $150 I have saved at least that in DVDs.  Some of which I can't buy any more (Disney specials for example)

I have got to give them two thumbs up and recommend them if you need to fix a CD or DVD.  And for the record, no I have not received anything from JFJ for this review. . . .

No comments: