Friday, June 10, 2011

TSA and Special Needs Kid

THIS makes me sick, almost physically sick. . . .

As a parent with kids, one of which is mildly special needs I don't even know where to start.  The TSA needs to be taken apart and tossed out.  It doesn't work.  IT IS BROKEN FOLKS and not keeping anyone safe.

They made a dad toss out a special needs persons toy. . . one he has had for 20 years or so. . . 

I don't know about you but it would all but kill me to have to toss out my kids favorite toy so I could get on the airplane with him or her.  Honestly I don't think I could do it.

I feel for this dad and his kid.  I am sure it still bugs him and always will that he had to do this in front of his kid because the Thugs said so.

Folks, we have gone way too far down the rabbit hole.  We have folks playing TSA agent that have no compassion for people, and seem to be more on a power trip than looking at what is really going on in front of them.

So the PLASTIC TOY HAMMER was hard??? that makes it a weapon??? ok, so anything that can be used as a weapon can't come on the plane. . . so no shoes, no belts, no books, no briefcases, no one with any Martial arts training, no canes, no crouches. . . sorry, you all can't fly any more because the sheep say so. . .

I am so sick of this abuse I just don't know what to say any more. . .

No comments: