Thursday, October 21, 2010

Obama's health care

Well it has started, the rates are going up again. . . .

And my HR was nice enough to show us why.  Two words - Obama Care

All these neat new regs they passed mean that my HSA account won't cover as much
My rates are going up to pay for all those extra people they now have to cover
My company is passing the increase on to me like they all will by cutting what they pay into my HSA by half and raising the % I pay for the basic bill.

Thanks Obama.  Once again the Dems have screwed the average American.

Remember in November folks, a vote against a Democrat is a vote against Obama, Government spending and waste, and this foolish new Health Care Law that will bankrupt us. . ..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I am no fan of the government's waist, I believe you meant waste.

JD said...

fixed. that is what I get for typing angry. . . .