Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Obama Speach

Simple, didn't watch it. . . .

Read on it on CNN HERE

Anyone that can blow through the cash this guy did in his first 30 days in office then turn around and claim he is all about reducing the deficit is just plane FRACKING NUTS!

I could not sit there and watch him lie to me about how good things really are and that all is now well. . . . . seems to me he is doing exactly the same thing as Bush, just more of it and it is now OK as opposed to destroying the world when Bush did it. . . It didn't fix things for Bush, it won't for you either. The market has to be left alone to correct. Badly run businesses will fail and we will all move on. . . .

Dude, you just sank us, my kids, and my grand kids under a debt I can't even comprehend. And all of it caused the markets to drop 2000 or so points since you got into office. Now you want billions more for the banks. . . . You just don't get it do you.

Don't worry, I am sure they will come up with new ways for you to de-value the dollar and F the country before you are done. . .

Thanks

Update - WOW, I hear now he is going to cure Cancer too! Cool! Like no one has tried that before. . . that whole speech was crack for the masses to keep them happy and to make sure they don't look at what he is really doing folks. . .

I will give him points for saying he found 2 trillion he can cut in the next DECADE! Ya, but what are they and when will you make them. . . that is what I thought. . . more smoke and mirrors

No comments: