Thursday, February 21, 2008

Public Indoctranation

This shit scares me. . . . a bunch of teachers at a day care decide that they don't like capitalism and decide to teach the kids to be commies. . . Here is the story.

All I can say is you better not try this crap with my kids or I will do any and every legal thing I can to make sure you are looking for a new job. . . . Setting kids up to fail in the real world is all you are doing. . . you want to play God with social experiments, do it with someone elses kid. They should be busted for practicing Psychology without a license or something. I guess we do need to start testing teachers, I just thought it would be to make sure they know the subject, not that they are communists.

Man, all I can say is slap a hippy. . . . they need it.

No comments: